Absolute Technology Law Group, LLC strives to achieve objective results. We are value-oriented and opt for cost-driven approaches with the understanding that legal services are overhead we must strive to reduce.
We provide correct answers and efficient intellectual property strategies for your business, and we stand behind the fees we quote.
ATL has offices located in Chicago and Milwaukee.
- ATL services 100 clients in 22 states, with intellectual property assets in 53 countries
- ATL has obtained issued patents on behalf of 12 federal agencies
- ATL has an average allowance rate of less than two years, including software patents.
- ATL has obtained expedited allowances for broadly targeted commercial claims in as little as six months.
- ATL recognizes that most patents span two to four scientific disciplines; we are lawyers first and strategically interview inventors and direct patent applications among more than 2,000 practice groups based on the USPTO metrics before the prosecution process even begins.
- ATL delivers timely, high-quality work within accurately projected budgets. ATL does not alter negotiated budgets and believes that fees must be discussed and approved in advance.
- ATL strives to streamline patent litigation and prosecution, and will advise clients on the cost and evolving factors that may affect outcomes, without filtering information.
Government Certifications and Procurement
Absolute Technology Law Group holds the following federal and state government certifications:
- GSA Contract No. GS23F0081V
- Sole-source through the WOSB and HUBZone programs
- Joint venture and subcontracting arrangements with a current follow-on contractor to ensure continuity of services to the government and maximize ATL’s development as a small business entity
Exemplary Practice Areas
- Aerospace and Defense
- Artificial Intelligence
- Sensor technologies
- Predictive Modeling and Decision Making
- Data Mining Normalization
- Medical Devices
- Water Filtration and Treatment
- Munitions Remediation
- Fracking and Mining Technology
- Environment Monitoring
- Architectural Structures
- Photogrammetric Methods and Devices
- Industrial Equipment and Tooling
- Multi-Client Environment Rule Data
- Predictive Modeling for Aquaculture
- Enterprise Financial Systems and Applications
- Gravitational Monitoring
- Piezoelectric Sensing
- Advanced Sensor Technologies
- Values and Pressure Regulation Devices
- Medical Devices and Bioinformatics
- Molding, Extrusion Methods
- Synthetic DNA and RNA
- Infrared Technologies
- Radiation Monitoring and Protection
- Assays for Biological Markers
- Regenerative Cellular Therapeutics
- Advanced Medical Diagnostics and Testing
- Implants and Prosthetics Conveyor and Transport Systems
- Dental Diagnostics and Processes
Exemplary Litigation and Recovery Projects
ATL has filed patent infringement complaints and engaged in successful motion practice to establish infringement and promote settlement.
ATL has negotiated and settled copyright litigation matters involving the music and movie industries.
ATL has identified more than $86 million of recoverable funds under complex technology contracts for private and government clients.
ATL has Identified $21 million of recoverable funds for out-of-scope work for National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
ATL identified unpaid royalties for overseas assembly operations spanning 10 years for National Institutes of Health.
ATL performed successful recovery from numerous software vendors and consultants for work which was outside of contract scope, exceeded budget, and/or failed to perform.